Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Watch Free Bang Bros Episodes

preternatural

This afternoon climbing the stairs I found myself fnac face with eyes that stuck me as pins and cast a strange fixation on me. It was a book in the news section, and moreover, it was a comic. Many years ago I stopped reading them and there goes that, from the adventures of Mortadelo've ever been curious about any of them (many will give me amazing shelved after these statements, eh?). I approached the book called to me from the shelf and what was my astonishment to see that it was childhood stories of more or less cosmogonic and recurring in my life, HP Lovecraft. Dark and misanthropic, lonely, sinister and terrible writer who put in reverse the horror genre and I find myself responding child a bully who takes the school lunch. I put the book on the shelf and tried to get away to my usual sections, but the power and I was sucking Lovecraftian, creating a spiral that inevitably rammenothica pushed me towards him. I took the book, yes, the comic outstanding design was already in my possession (I on yours) wrapped in a paper envelope, and went into the street as a girl (or girl) with a chocolate bar that has steps forward to the away from home. As a child, even now I decided to respect that futile waiting, and I uncovered my new treasure leaning against the railing of the subway, dazzling all with the power cars Chuthuhlhu .

If so often the fantasies than the author himself, with Lovecraft me the opposite happens. There are delusions of the writer, but his presence alone that fascinates me. The idea of \u200b\u200ba loner in a dank room with high walls, dim light casting long shadows, turning in their stories preternatural terror, and challenging to see where it is able to reach the pages of a book, ie Dreamer idea Providence, as they call in the book, is what attracts me to him. Since I met him climbing the family shelves exploring new horizons, come back to me on a cyclical basis and when I least expect it, lost in abstract terrors and horrific colors. I realized that our relationship is being created on the basis of consolidated layers, hearing his coming without warning. The big surprise to receive this year for my birthday, my friends' hands, his complete works, represented one of those games.

obsessive reader squeezing the writings of his predecessors, it explodes in his cosmogonic and distributes live passionate inspiration from those who drink of its letters. I was fascinated by check and understand that they may have quietly Lovecraft in our memories. Like his characters, moves, slides, appears unable to sit still in our minds by making it of us have to spit Lovecraftian pieces and keep it alive in this world so that I may always telling stories of their own. Pass the other side and wonder to this expanding universe that grows under the inexhaustible legacy HP Lovecraft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment