This comment is real and discover that there, in the future: the year 2007 working in the jungle of Peru in Tingo Maria in the district of Cholon, the hamlet of Paradise, has a height of 780 meters, running the technical direction of a road, but in the first week of work, hit me with the satellite's electrical loads U.S. trachea and hurt me and caused inflammation of the bronchi and made me cough up blood and i was with symptoms of chronic bronchitis for almost 1.5 months that I heal the antibiotics consumed provided by medical and work, and hang time I shouted, words SOEs and told me that you throw away the work, in these conditions with my work and contract compliance, in this February 2008, got a labor contract in Cerro de Pasco Peru, which is at a height of 4350 meters, and again have done have occurred myself early bronchitis and scream at me being thrown work. cholo shit, and die of hunger and we'll release the electric satellite, when you're blind and ask for alms, hang time and work me medicine and I hope I heal fast and you can continue working, pcs. know I'm connected to the satellite, which sends electrical loads and me communicating with my people, talking in your ear and talking to my person, taking my guinea pig, to create artificial conditions and military tactics that were used in wars future, under these conditions since the first week of September 1994, living and working and being electrocuted and wing after insult, as is logical in September 1994 to hear these insults and feel I was electrocuted, they got scared and had to leave my work and get my 18000 dollars saved and run from Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Mexico and the U.S. all the way, electrocuted me and insulted me, it will, even in the Miami airport, there are records of this flight in peru embassy in Honduras, Nicaragua Embassy in comiseria the border with Mexico, with that checks this human rights violation, then was deported to Peru and arrived with only $ 3 in his pocket. civil igeniero am by profession and I am a writer and prophet, and I practice my profession has the date at which superview in Peru, he says is a democratic state.
carefully: Gemma, prophet
Writer: Guillermo Enrique Mendoza Malca
Seen http://blogs.elcorreodigital.com/magonia/2003/12/28/muere-los-90-anos-charles- berlitz-author-the-triangle-in / 2 # c4162821
Writer: Guillermo Enrique Mendoza Malca
Seen http://blogs.elcorreodigital.com/magonia/2003/12/28/muere-los-90-anos-charles- berlitz-author-the-triangle-in / 2 # c4162821
0 comments:
Post a Comment