Saturday, September 13, 2008

How To Make A Mini Moto Sound Nice

Arroutada


know it is not the best time to get into these stories. Start new projects, new responsibilities come over me, and I will not have hardly any time to breathe, ie, to write, to escape. But the truth is that my mind is ahead of my intentions and sweeps without any contemplation. Long assumed that I write a page, and find myself sitting at the computer, looking for her. A arroutada of mind, like so many other tricks. Call on him at last. This experience will accompany me on a limited basis, to meet the whim of my mind and my desire to write. I also wonder why you think you can tell. My experiences are small, the know, with branched neurons scattered in the workplace and outside it, but without the knowledge or the safety of creating any kind of dogma that deserves to be read. Or desire. The truth is I miss talking to you and analyze the world in our own way. The days are intense, the changing reality, and there are many stories that deserve a moment of reflection on your side. When this stage is over and ask me what I have learned over the years, I think I've lived the little things and I've shared my time with people I care. Many are far off, and although word count us how we are going, this invention also helps to bridge the gap and say that here we are, we are still living, we're still the same as always. I will walk here, for those who want to know me. Welcome old and new acquaintances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment