Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jack Sparrow Necklace

A bunch


a child, the singer Cecilia was one person on our family trips by car. We all screamed at throat starting choruses of their songs. I still do not get it at all, I was fascinated by his lyrics, so he said, and above all by the courage and the warmth of his melodies. It seemed that the words were flowing from his mind in a natural way to tell complex stories of unfulfilled lives, broken dreams, but also of love and optimism to a land he loved. One year I decided to take the cassette to my house because I was hooked on the softness of his lyrics, and although he did not understand many words, I was really excited about his songs. Somehow I adopted as my sister, experienced woman, and mature. From the first moment I met her, I knew she was dead. He died in a traffic accident. We sang songs on the road, remembering, and shouting their songs of love for their land was reborn. His energy got a electric shocks in my body, and then I sang even higher, sang by both. This year I learned that he died at 27. The older sister, my reference, that someone who aspire in the future, it appears that he died at my age. I can not believe you wrote these poems as beautiful and mature when he is younger than me. I do not understand how he could have consolidated his tone of voice made it really meant yet tipping his career. I am amazed and excited, so I always meant to me. I think it's unfair to say that he lived fast. His time spent at the same speed that we all age. Worth it to go that far so young, and have the same right to continue to manage his life, his pace, as we have.

say that traveling is how best known to people. That's how I met Cecilia, in our successive trips, and perhaps be as small as alive today so I have their songs, like the words of an older sister. Thanks to internet I know now beyond the photo tarnished the cassette. And I was very impressed to see the image of someone who was always in my life with his beautiful songs but I've never come to know. It had a face, and indeed, moving.

His lyrics come to my mind since childhood. They can get to reflect on each of its verses. Over the years I've managed to decipher many words, but I still have to know a few. It is still very small .. I wonder if someday I'll be as old as Cecilia in order to understand completely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment