is closing a year without me since I own, running out as this pen as I write lying in bed. I think the main reason is that it was the first full year of work and I had to ration my vacation. There for those who inexplicably 28 days a year is too much, for me has certainly been a hack more of my freedom in this year where I have moved almost exclusively of my obligations. Take a blank calendar ahead and make meager little crosses To reserve days will be mine and give it to management was somewhat unfortunate. The other day, stretch out the mind, take a ball and gives it all work. This seems a novelty, but for the fact that it has taken this form of life as normal, I do not think that is correct .. so fleeting in this year I have had many new, unexpected situations, complicity, achievements, impotence, leaving things the way dear friendships and reaffirming the challenge of overcoming distance. There has been a year of traveling and passions. Discoveries have been with their feet on the ground and face the harsh reality of having in their hands the life and death. All have taught me something. I'm not looking for the flashes that adorn the chain but I have lived immersed in the links that make it possible. At this time of looking back, I wish to call upon the events of my day to day I have been here and made me feel good this year. A small tribute to my memories so dear.
maximum relaxation when I cross the threshold of my house and left my folder at the entrance
turn on the computer and meet with emails from people I love. And some unexpected return to Galicia
look good my dear
people wake up in a guard to sound the alarm and not
looking
occurrences and ideas of my friends
the secret life of cats in my yard
orange juice. Chocolate Mountain
colors of autumn in the conservatory next to my house
write and write my music and memories
jiggings
the brand socks reecuentros
see me grow aloe vera seedling
beating muscles feel when I can go to the gym
motivation when I get home from class, even at the nine p.m.
embrace my bed sheets after hitting a guard
treatment with Saramago is well
master
breath when speaking in public
hope the news of Gabilondo
the time of my leaving home home
read my friends
a smile work. Let alone a laugh
fictions of Borges
the pure excitement of a day off. My feet playing with
sheets hanging clothes and see that it has faded
encounters in the elevator
that look ..
Stock R. Merino
0 comments:
Post a Comment