Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pretty Woman Dot Dress

horizontal strata


Sabato says that in society there are horizontal layers. The lives of people who share the same stratum often intersect and are in the most peculiar places, becoming a strange scenarios that inspired clothing. This is so, so I'm not bothered or surprised when my friends and I were.

wrote about this a few years ago, while studying away from home. I ran with my co-stratum and recognized among the people. I knew their lives without getting the cash they had. What does it matter what for some was in them ahead of others, we were above that. In my comings and goings disordered in the train was in the same car and I felt at home. We never crossed his eyes, that was not part of the code of communication layer Comoros, had their own code that only we we interpreted.

I wonder where it will be gone, and if I miss. I imagine them all together, swarming like fish of the sea under the same current. I hope it will be matter of time before we meet again and meanwhile I will receive a new layer because, oddly enough, we do not eschew before moving hesitantly in a land so strange.

0 comments:

Post a Comment