Benítez Conference on IRC-HISPANO II
March 2005
<@Betto> <_jacco_> has to say about the controversy that was generated with the images of chapter Blackbird
red <@JJBenitez> simple: I said I understood and I understand that was the truth. But I will not go into the matter for security reasons.
<@JJBenitez> may someday tell what happened before, during and after issuance of this chapter ....................
http://www.planetabenitez.com/entrevista10.htm
Chat with JJ Benítez
February 2006
<@Michael_N> JJ Hi JJ Benítez Rojo in Chapter Blackbird say NASA has a 16-minute video about the journey of Apollo XI. When you do a documentary on the recording and pictures of the moon?
<@JJBenitez> For personal reasons I can not answer this interesting question.
following <@JJBenitez>
http://www.planetabenitez.com/entrevista27.htm
JJ Benitez Conference IRC-Hispano
March 2008
@ amocio so I'll talk-finally-on psychotronic experiments, that after the investigation pyramid, are the most important I have worked in groups). Still omit information that might reveal identities or engage people in which I have consented to this disclosure. (...)
I had been hired by the army with the apparent mission to assess the psychological skills of officers and NCOs (with a cover of a gardener, or something), but did not know that the real purpose was part of that team, designed to study, develop and experiment with psychotronic weapons. There Parapsicology studied at the Panamerican Institute of Canada, where in addition to a degree in psychology was the first degree in parapsychology. (...)
Our staff and team leader got what we needed: A doctor is a neurosurgeon and psychiatrist Paul. After a few meetings was ready psychotronic theoretical and more or less designed the training method. The practical aparaterío took a few more weeks, because we had to get two electroenfalógrafos, a high-powered radio and some instruments. (...)
then a question arose in my experiments with pyramids were very helpful. The magnetic field of the pyramid covers a wide spectrum within the subtle magnetism is also stabilizing brain activity, so spontaneous and natural, without prejudice to the subject. I ordered the construction of a satellite pyramid, a feature that I did not know until then. (...) The first experience, after nearly two months of intensive training and testing minors, was made in a wheat field that was half-longitudinal-plow. As the area is, at least until that time, plagues of locusts, which often devastate crops, spent two days standing watch, sleeping in place, until he occasion. The better trained (John and I) were to make that lobsters to enter the field, they left the field to plow, and then return to the cultivated field, alternatively, describing a zig-zag. (...) March 2005
<@Betto> <_jacco_> has to say about the controversy that was generated with the images of chapter Blackbird
red <@JJBenitez> simple: I said I understood and I understand that was the truth. But I will not go into the matter for security reasons.
<@JJBenitez> may someday tell what happened before, during and after issuance of this chapter ....................
http://www.planetabenitez.com/entrevista10.htm
Chat with JJ Benítez
February 2006
<@Michael_N>
<@JJBenitez> For personal reasons I can not answer this interesting question.
following <@JJBenitez>
http://www.planetabenitez.com/entrevista27.htm
JJ Benitez Conference IRC-Hispano
March 2008
@ amocio so I'll talk-finally-on psychotronic experiments, that after the investigation pyramid, are the most important I have worked in groups). Still omit information that might reveal identities or engage people in which I have consented to this disclosure. (...)
I had been hired by the army with the apparent mission to assess the psychological skills of officers and NCOs (with a cover of a gardener, or something), but did not know that the real purpose was part of that team, designed to study, develop and experiment with psychotronic weapons. There Parapsicology studied at the Panamerican Institute of Canada, where in addition to a degree in psychology was the first degree in parapsychology. (...)
Our staff and team leader got what we needed: A doctor is a neurosurgeon and psychiatrist Paul. After a few meetings was ready psychotronic theoretical and more or less designed the training method. The practical aparaterío took a few more weeks, because we had to get two electroenfalógrafos, a high-powered radio and some instruments. (...)
Within minutes, the swarm of locusts is headed to the center of the field, cross, so the indication of the Mayor was to direct it toward the near end. So I did, becoming mentally in an "I Lobster" by focusing my thoughts on being a leader lobster, affinity with the spirit group, something for which the training was essential. I think I got a "feel-think" as lobster. When I heard the Mayor say, "Wow, this is unbelievable, I got distracted, but the sleeve had gone by the end and not the middle. (...)
My companion, in ten seconds left in relief, and I in his place, helping to focus, inducing him to feel-think lobster. John took the red pen and was carrying it plowed field, where there was a blade of edible plant, except for some dry stubble rarely eat lobster. Mayor again on the intercom saying, "It's amazing! ... But now return to the countryside." So did "John" lobster "and then take half a minute relay, repeating the process with the addition of the locusts to remain "stationary" in the plowed field, until further notice. (...)
held them there a few more minutes, until I again ordered the Mayor, take them "disciplined" the cultivated field, without eating anything. The line did form a square, took them to the culture and I progressed a stretch of about twenty yards without eating anything until the new replacement. (...)
John was tired and tense, but returned to lead the wasteland lobsters, and kept them for several minutes. The Mayor that he came back to take the first ground, rather than to the extreme, but the group was divided and dispersed manga a lot, so he shook his head and pulled the wires, and got back into place. I was tired, but I got absolutely have, threatening so it would be burned (which was true because at the end of the field, one of the soldiers were with the flamethrower ready to fight the plague). (...)
The Mayor said if we were tired we could terminate the experiment carried to the extreme. Once in place, led locusts throughout the wasteland, to where the soldier was waiting to burn. But he had to "convince" they do not spend anything, because evolve spiritually and other "rolls" mental like that since my previous threat was present in the collective memory of the locusts. (...)
Project
Side Effects "HAMELIN"
We had a little problem John and I, we discussed almost as an anecdote in the official report, but days later we had to discuss it because we concerned. This may seem ridiculous, but I beg you do not like idiots, which are often laugh at what they do not know ...
We were locusts. If we had dreams that we begin to count the only he and I, and we started to tune in such a way that we talked almost without words. Had been established between John and me a telepathic bond, but with some very unpleasant elements. We dreamed we were lobsters, and many times even feared becoming lobsters. It was sort of psychotic obsession and rationally when we thought we knew that at best end up in an asylum, and even that possibility was a relief. We did not feel bad feeling like locusts. It was something simple, hard to explain, but that conflicted with everyday things.
Writer: Gabriel Silva Vargas.
Seen:
http://www.limitesdelarealidad.com/reportaje37.htm
0 comments:
Post a Comment