It's amazing how similar thoughts come without being called. It is as if they were so full of enegía that attract conspecifics to give one more to how to spin. Today I found with this reflection, which is still toying with the idea of \u200b\u200blost down here and talk about the need to grasp eternity our existence in this life. When the sky turns to peel away, appears Baroja. I do not know why they seem full of melancholy magic things past, no one explains it well, clearly recalls that in those days was not a happy one, I had one of their concerns and sorrows, and no But it seems that the sun should shine brighter then, and sky blue have a purer and more splendid.
You'd like people and things connected with our memories be eternal, but our existence is nothing in the current tumultuous events. There we had a friend in the corner .. .. we were happy our happiness or our friends are of little importance.
feel, to think of it, a deep terror, as if life is escaping me at one point of fainting. The inanimate things disturbs me, hope I'm missing. I would like my spirit was like the nightingale, who sings in the black, starless night, or as a lark, he raises his flight in the desolation of the fields, not the wounded bird that comes to earth quickly ..
The restlessness of Shanti Andia . third book, Around the home. Pio Baroja
0 comments:
Post a Comment