Saturday, February 28, 2009

When Does Cervix Open Before Period

Elron Group, we now know that Oscar Ortega was an alien Vasal

(...)
Velmont Dear Professor: Without a doubt, one of the cases more enigmatic, and so far unresolved, is the boy who was walking along the tracks and was hit by the express which runs from Santiago de Compostela to Madrid, in the woods of San Lazaro, Boisaca, a small village in Spain and whose body, horribly maimed, he never be identified. What do you know about it? Walter B.
ANSWER


Dear Walter: I know the case because when I knew I too was intrigued. The puzzle is what Ron Hubbard planted himself at the meeting of 10/09/2002, and the solution, you see, was quite simple. Questioner

: Here I have the clipping from a magazine that presents a very curious case. This is a boy run over by a train that never could have known who he was. Express High Way, which ran from Santiago de Compostela to Madrid on May 5, 1988, in the forested landscapes of San Lazaro, about six miles the capital of Galicia, hit a girl, whose body was completely maimed. All investigations were negative. A curious fact was seated in the police report was to their ears, which had no flag and that we have. This event made me remember the case of time-traveler named Kaspar Hauser.

Ron Hubbard: There was a time traveler but an alien.

Interlocutor: Is it dull? I ask because it seems he did not hear the noise of the train coming at full speed nor the horn sounded desperate drivers.

Ron Hubbard : The answer is that it could be somehow tainted or directly disturbed and therefore did not hear what was coming. Aliens are traveling alone. Not all are in clusters or planned trips. Sometimes there are aliens browsers that are launched on an adventure alone. Questioner

: A single alien in a UFO? I ask because I suppose to cross the great astronomical distances you need a big spaceship.

Ron Hubbard: Not so. UFOs exist perfectly single computer, which can travel thousands of light years.

Interlocutor: The truth is that I was not expecting.

Ron Hubbard: At the Earth have been plenty of solitary predators hunting.

Interlocutor: Well, this is another point clear.

Ron Hubbard: But let's be very clear that no individual UFOs have the same capacity as fast as you call UFO "mothership."

Interlocutor: And with the same autonomy flight?

Ron Hubbard: No, with the same flight autonomy because its nucleus antigravity reaction, or having, has less range. Bridging the gap, is somewhat similar to what happens to small cars, whose fuel tank is smaller than that with large vehicles.

Interlocutor: Okay. Well, now I have more questions.

Ron Hubbard: I leave you with my light.

Interlocutor: So long, Master, and thank you.

Well, here came the talks, which were quite enlightening.
Welcome to the Club. A big hug.

Writer: Horacio Velmont
Seen

0 comments:

Post a Comment