Llegaste a fall and you left in the summer. I met you a temporary winter which made it difficult to leave. It was while singing semper é il piu blu sky and I knew your name, just that. A few months ago called me, I cried hard. On youtube I found, pull the thread and went out songs carved in white marble of those geniuses who passed you the baton. I learned more from you soon. You were born in Calabria, Crotone, and as a child you went to live in Rome for the work of your parents. To you I liked the theater, and I can imagine making as Estragon you told us. Opened his hand to his music to approach life. Find your songs great hope that whatever happens, things make sense. I play your music and life that flows naturally, and I see across the river from the irony, the absurdity, of simple elements of vouchers you build a diverse mondo where everything makes sense with your hat. You found your place in Italian society of the seventies being yourself and the value or naturalness, to analyze what you saw. All we sang then is happening now and your legacy break with the force of the waves, almost thirty years after you've lost. I wonder Italian now what it would if you were with us. Very different. You'd be the voice of sanity and common sense, and we'd all be crazy about you and be happier. And you would still so beautiful. You went to Mexico and you become interested in their culture and language, and you gave us a majestic your introduction to the Castilian in some of your music. gave us so much and asked you to save your life. We reached out five times. Five times we had you in our arms, and let you left on 2 June 1981. I can not understand what could happen, just hope you forgive our ingratitude and ignorance to stop you left. You were so wonderful that you were set at and I soon parted from us, leaving us empty.
Love comes and you do not expect. Certainly never in this way. I've created a whirlwind of emotions. I am happy because you are present with all your strength and I am acquainted. Sad, because I think of your death, when I just was born, and although your life than this trip you're not with us, my heart shrinks when I think that you're gone.
not understand why we have had to tell, why not say it's there, that his songs are today, and is currently preparing a new album. Let's keep this illusion to the future generations who will write letters, as I Now, with the excitement that he will read them. To me nothing has helped me know who has died. Be true that no one can cross with him on the street, which has decided not to grant further interviews, which will not hear his new laugh, but careful follow him as if, with the emotion that we can fulfill the feeling that lives inside us, as it does so.
The sky did not fall off, semper é il piu blu sky.
Farewell, dear Rino.
0 comments:
Post a Comment